Sunday, January 6, 2008


Score!
I called the mechanic today and the truck will be ready this afternoon.
Yesterday I had a teary goodbye with Jeff and Luke. I think Jeff's final words were 'later, dipshit'.
Yesterday I hopped on a ferry and cruised to Hamilton Island.
Cars and motorcycles aren't allowed on the island, you can only get around by golf-cart.
Michelle had been on the island for 3 weeks, and hadn't done any exploring so I rented us a cart.
We went to this incredible lookout for sunset cocktails. There was a jazz band playing, twas a great moment.
I should have looked at a map before I agreed to drive to Cairns by myself. It's going to take about 11 hours. weak.
I'm going to stop at the Yongala and do a dive on the way up, maybe a night in Townsville.
I made up for sale flyers for the Jackaroo, those are going up soon.
After the bar the other night I threw my Blackberry as high as I could in the air and fell over laughing as it smashed on the ground... It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now my phone is dodgier than a Neon.
Why do I spend so much time on the internet? Because internet cafes are air conditioned and I get homesick.
Keep it.

No comments: