Monday, February 18, 2008

Heartbreak.
I finally made my goal weight to go skydiving. I found out today that the company I want to jump with has different regulations and I'm now over THEIR limit.
Screw Flanders, I'm eating pizza tonight.
Last night both kiwi buses went to the 'Poo Pub' for a 'no clothing' themed party.
People wore shower curtains, wrapping paper, one girl wore only her backpack.
I made a three piece suit out of some tarp and plastic bags, Justin naturally dressed up as a robot. He won the best dressed contest.
The prize was a free canyon rope swing which he gave to me.
We've made two great friends with a couple of English lads, Andrew and Ryan.
The four of us did a two day kayak trip up the coast line. The scenery was nice, and we saw some seals, but we were so unprepared it was a pretty cold and miserable trip.
We've split up with everyone else from the original Auckland bus. I hope you are all doing well.

No comments: