Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So I'm at the shop...
This really pretty girl walks in and buys an ice-cream.
I don't know why, but something seemed very familiar about her.
I asked her if she knew me, she had no idea.
We got to talking, and she's from the town my grandparents are from in Canada!
We chatted, she left, then came back in about an hour and asked me out for a drink after my shift.
What are the odds she's from Clinton Ontario?
This is where things get weird.
A couple hours and a couple hundred drinks later, she mentions that her grandma had a dog named taco.. That's weird, my dad's aunt had a dog named taco....
We realised, halfway through the night, that although we had never met in person, we are in fact second cousins!
Crazy.
This lady comes in every morning, pulls all the milk out of the fridge and looks for the latest expiry date.
That was a joke.

No comments: