Tuesday, December 11, 2007

D-Day...
Justin and I have decided to go our seperate ways.
I think island life is getting to him.
I don't know what more you could ask for...
We work on a beach with stressfree jobs, resort food, beautiful women every day, free accomodation....
He's got his heart set on workin in the outback on a cattle farm. I have more than one problem with that.
I don't want him to stay if he's not happy here, but it's great having a friend around.. we'll see.
On the lighter side of life...
Every day at the shop, some man calls, in a very serious voice says a 4 or 5 digit number and then hangs up.
I have no idea what it is, but I hope it's not anything important.
I keep meeting Aussies who have seem more of Canada than I have...
I need to do a Canadian adventure in '08, who's with me?

No comments: