Sunday, November 18, 2007


Day 10
Ended up in a town called Coffs Harbour.
I was really excited to do a whale watching tour, but it was cancelled.
We looked for a football, settled on a rugby ball. I bought a Minessota Vikings undershirt.
Played football in the waves for a bit.
Booked in at the 'Hoey Moey' hostel on the beach. 'Party Central!' it said! pfft.
Some pushy German guy came into our room and watched the original Star Wars with us.
Went to see a band called 'Wasabi' at the Hoey Moey tavern.
All accoustic guitar players that we have seen also play a kick drum. pretty cool.
Stopped to get a falafel and a MASSIVE cockroach ran across the floor.
For whatever reason, I told the girl behind the counter I was American. She told me right to my face that she hates Americans and that they're all assholes. I couldn't believe it.
We are heading to Byron Bay, and then eventually Surfer's Paradise.
It's 'Schoolies Week' right now in Surfers. Basically spring break.
*rugby balls are heavy. ouch.

No comments: