Thursday, November 22, 2007


Day 15
Pretty relaxing day.
Justin went off to work, so I stayed home and took care of the kids.
He worked with some contractor installing a fence. $140, not bad.
The front desk hands out cash jobs daily, I scored a job monday and tuesday doing landscaping.
If nothing better comes up, I guess I can do that.
Showed Australia how to drink last night.
All the toilets here have two buttons on the top. One for a full flush, the other for a half flush.
There is a huge fresh water shortage.
None of the toilets here so far have rotated in either direction, they all kinda suck straight down.
The fifty cent piece here is about the size and weight of a small dinner plate, but you need them in your pocket to make phone calls.
Tomorrow I'm going to check out a koala bear park, Justin is back working the chain gang.

No comments: