Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 19
Got up at 5am to get ready for work.
Somebody had completely blocked me in so I couldn't get the truck out.
Long story.
Finally got it out, as I'm leaving the hostel, it starts raining.
My boss told me to call him if it rains, so I did, and sure enough he called off work for the day.
Justin went off to work.
We entered quiz night as Team Canada at the bar, there was a $100 top prize.
We cheated and still got thwamped.
How many states are there in the US?
They have rum and coked on tap here. Literally, it comes in kegs premixed, and is comes out of a tap just like beer. Justin hates it.
Itching to leave the city.

1 comment:

Phill said...

No doubt it's Bundy rum and coke. I think you have to be a Queenslander to like Bundy, it's nothing like these North American rums.

-Phill