Thursday, November 29, 2007


Day 22
Surfs up!
Justin and I took surf lessons today, and it has been the highlight of our trip so far.
The instructor was hilarious and made sure we all stood up.
While we were all struggling to get the basics down, he showed off by doing handstands on his board.
We are still in Noosa Head.
I get asked a lot what we eat...
Every morning I usually eat a bowl of muesli with vanilla meal replacement shake and a banana.
We snack around lunch time- we've probably eaten 30 packages of rice crackers. Peanut butter and Nutella on bread or crackers is a favourite mid day snack.
Dinner generally consists of soup or stew with rice or pasta. We eat all kinds of fresh fruit throughout the day.
Yes I'm still a vegetarian, no I wouldn't eat meat under any circumstance.
We went to the Koala bar and an Irish pub looking for a little excitement but cut out early.
I slept on the beach which was wicked, but got rained on.
No clue what we're doing tomorrow.

No comments: