Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day 30... must have missed a few days somewhere...

So how is this for a scenario...
My friend Dave from Australia, Mic from Ireland, Miguel from Mexico and I were playing tennis under the lights last night.
Miguel fires a ball over the fence.
One of the two large dingos that were watching us play ran over, grabbed the ball and started playing with it.
We played paper scissor rock, Dave lost, so he had to go get the ball back while the three of us yelled at the dingo.
A great moment.
What else...
The manager of the resort told me to shave my beard, I told him that wasn't an option. He was cool with that.
This guy at the shop came in today and asked me what part of America I was from. "The Canadian part" I said.
We both had a good chuckle, but then I stared at him straight faced until it got weird and he left the store.
I'm training a new girl tomorrow, Nicky from Holland. Gorgeous.
I think I'm going to cool it on the Blogaroo for a while. Work work work.
End transmission.

No comments: