Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day 27
Andy 1 Justin 0
Justin ripped on me the entire day yesterday because he scored the better job.
I went in to work today, mentally prepared to wash dishes in a hot kitchen for 10-12 hours. Before even stepping into the kitchen, I got promoted to work at the general store in town.
I work 10 days on, 4 days off, 10 hour days, 8-6.
Justin works a lame shift, 10-2 and then 5-9ish.
Luckily I'm working with my friend Devon from Vancouver, she keeps me entertained when the store gets slow.
After work, everyone heads to the bar and spends all the money they earned that day.
Working the cash register is great. There are no one cent pieces in Australia, so everything is rounded. There are no quarters, but 20 and 50 cent pieces.
Internet about to run out. That is all.
Andy out.

No comments: